ANOTHER SUPER LOTTO JACKPOT HIT FOR JAMAICA!
KINGSTON, JAMAICA, FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, MAY 23, 2015 Supreme Ventures Limited (SVL) is pleased to announce that the Super Lotto Jackpot for last night’s draw #588 (May 22, 2015) in the amount of J$196,500,000, was hit by a player in Jamaica. One lucky person with a J$200 ticket purchased in St. Elizabeth, won the split price amount of the Super Lotto Jackpot with winning numbers: 07, 12, 13, 24, 30 and Super Ball 03. This Super Lotto player won J$117,900,000 or the USD equivalent of $1,020,000. The live draw was held in Jamaica and broadcast live on Television Jamaica (TVJ) at 8:30pm. SVL started selling tickets on August 25, 2009 for the Super Lotto multi-jurisdictional game, which is the first game of its kind in the Caribbean and...read more
- SVL CONTINUES PARTNERSHIP WITH CAYMANAS TRACK FOR LOTTO RACE DAY...
- Supreme Ventures Unaudited Financial Statements - 31st March 2015
- Supreme Ventures Limited Annual Report 2014
- Supreme Ventures Annual Report 2014 - Part B
- SUPREME VENTURES DOUBLES THE CASH IN THE TOP DRAW FOR MAMA...
- Merville Als Claims Super Lotto Jackpot In Barbados
- More News