Supreme Ventures Renews Commitment To JAAA For Title Sponsorship Of The 2015 National Championships
KINGSTON, JAMAICAJUNE 17, 2015 The Jamaica Athletics Administrative Association (JAAA)/Supreme Ventures National Championships will be held over the next two weekends. Supreme ventures is pleased to renew our long term commitment to the JAAA for title sponsorship of this annual event, which brings the best of jamaica’s talent in track and field centre stage, in the national stadium. Our juniors will take the stage first, this weekend (June 20 & 21) and then the big kahunas will come out to shine next weekend (June 25 - 28) for the senior championships. Everyone is looking forward to Jamaica’s team doing their best to make us proud in Beijing and the competition should be fierce for the choice slots to be filled on the team to represent us. The JAAA Supreme Ventures N...read more
- Congratulations To Supreme Ventures Deputy Chairman - Ian Kent Levy, OD
- JAMAICA’S BIGGEST LOTTO JACKPOT WINNER CLAIMS $395M JACKPOT!
- Jamaica's $117.9M Super Lotto Winner Claims Prize
- ANOTHER SUPER LOTTO JACKPOT HIT FOR JAMAICA!
- SVL CONTINUES PARTNERSHIP WITH CAYMANAS TRACK FOR LOTTO RACE DAY...
- Supreme Ventures Unaudited Financial Statements - 31st March 2015
- More News