Supreme Ventures Donates $5M To The Jamaica Constabulary Force Special Building Project
Supreme Ventures Limited (SVL) remains committed to Jamaica’s development. At a press conference held on Tuesday –July 28, 2015 on the Lawn of the Office of the Commissioner of Police, the gaming company made a special contribution of $5,000,000.00 to the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) Special Building Project. The donation is borne out of an appeal to SVL, to assist with the relocation of JCF headquarters staff who are working in a condemned building. This special building project will involve the building of 12,500 square feet of new office space. In presenting this contribution to the JCF, Brian George – President & CEO of Supreme Ventures Limited said: “Having been invited by the Commissioner to tour the current condemned facilities and the p...read more
- Congratulations To Supreme Ventures Deputy Chairman - Ian Kent Levy, OD
- Supreme Ventures Renews Commitment To JAAA For Title Sponsorship Of The 2015 National Championships
- JAMAICA’S BIGGEST LOTTO JACKPOT WINNER CLAIMS $395M JACKPOT!
- Jamaica's $117.9M Super Lotto Winner Claims Prize
- ANOTHER SUPER LOTTO JACKPOT HIT FOR JAMAICA!
- SVL CONTINUES PARTNERSHIP WITH CAYMANAS TRACK FOR LOTTO RACE DAY...
- More News