LOTTO NOW EASIER TO WIN WITH 38 NUMBERS!
Kingston, Jamaica, Wednesday - November 25, 2015: Supreme Ventures Limited (SVL) has announced its planned change to the Lotto Game matrix that will make the game easier to win starting November 29, 2015 Players of the life-changing Lotto game will now have one less number in the game pool, to select six (6) for a jackpot hit. The Lotto game will use numbers raging from one to thirty-eight (1 – 38) in the draw. Jhanelle Davis, Corporate Communications Officer of SVL said: "With one less number to choose from, there will be better chances to win millions in the new Lotto game matrix. Your Lotto ticket could very well become the ticket to your dreams!" SVL has also removed Multiplier option from the game matrix and added an increase in winnings for the Match...read more
- George Nelson Claims Week 1 Raffle Prize
- WIN DEM WHEELZ RAFFLE TICKETS SOLD AT SUPREME VENTURES AGENTS
- SUPREME VENTURES CASH POT ‘SWEETENS THE POT’ FOR CHRISTMAS
- Supreme Ventures Limited Nine-Month Unaudited Financial Statements - September 2015
- SUPREME VENTURES ANNOUNCES TITLE SPONSORSHIP OF THE DIAMOND MILE RACE DAY
- K. MAC CLAIMS $124M LOTTO JACKPOT!
- More News